Individual disability insurance in Toronto Work for You When You Cant!
Looking for insurance that will support you with a tax-free monthly payout that will help replace your income when you are unable to work owing to some injury or illness? The best part is that it also covers disabilities that cannot be spotted with the naked eye, like mental health or chronic pain. If you are searching for Visitors to Canada Insurance Toronto, contact us.
How does Individual disability insurance in Toronto work?
The experts with us at Platinum Mutual Ltd make it a super simple process for you and guide you all through! The steps involved include:
Step # 1: Select the amount you want, and you could also add additional benefits, which means customization is possible.
Step # 2: Pay your monthly premium.
Step # 3: File a claim if you face disability.
Step # 4: You start receiving your monthly payouts.
Step # 5: Your payments will discontinue when your benefit period ends, or you return to work.
Why is Individual disability insurance in Toronto essential for You?
Various reasons make Individual disability insurance in Toronto a complete must for you.
- As per the survey, most Canadians face disability for about 90 days or even longer before the age of 65 years. To fill this gap, Individual disability insurance in Toronto is a must for you. Please speak with an expert with us here for more details.
- You receive almost 80% to 90% of your take-home salary.
- Keep your retirement saving intact, as Individual disability insurance in Toronto will take care of your financial obligations during that period.
Types of Individual disability insurance in Toronto
There are two types of Individual disability insurance in Toronto:
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance.
About Short term disability insurance
Short-term disability insurance provides you payouts up to 6 months if you face any disability.
About Long term disability insurance
Individual disability insurance ensures you’re fully covered if you become disabled for longer.
Some Quick FAQs Resolved for Individual disability insurance in Toronto.
1.How much coverage do you get?
You can choose your coverage amount and how long you need it.
2.Can you change your coverage?
Yes, you can adjust your coverage.
3.Will the cost keep changing?
Well, the cost remains the same for the duration of your policy.
Please book your appointment with us to further understand Individual disability insurance in Toronto.